**Cryotherapy is temporarily closed while we relocate. We will be closed from July 17th through at least July 31st and will update with the new location shortly!**
Epic Wellness offers the ultimate cryotherapy experience in Medford, Oregon!
- Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) exposes the body to ultra low temperatures (-190 to -280 degrees F)
for up to 180 seconds triggering a systematic anti-inflammatory response.
- WBC is a fast, healthy process that accelerates the body’s natural recovery, while energizing the body.
- Reduce Inflammation
- Relieve Chronic Pain – Muscle & Joint Aches, Arthritis, Migraines, etc.
- Boost Immune System
- Train Harder & Recover Faster
- Burn Up To 800 kcal Per Session
- Tighten Skin & Decrease Cellulite
- Weight Management & Weight Loss Acceleration
Walk-ins welcome when we reopen!
- Marathon Runners
- Crossfit Athletes
- Jiu Jitsu & MMA Fighters
- Busy Professionals
- Stay-at-Home Moms & Dads
- Senior Citizens
- & anyone else who wants to feel their best!
What should I expect?
As you enter the cryo chamber, extremely cold temperatures will begin to stimulate the nerves and receptors around your body. Your brain will send messages resulting in vasoconstriction. Blood will begin to rush from your extremities to your core, oxygenating and enriching the body with vital nutrients.
When your cryotherapy treatment is finished, you will step out of the chamber and immediately start to warm up! Blood will be pumped vigorously inside your body (a process known as vasodilation). This is what causes the energy rush our clients love!
In the hours after your treatment, your body will burn up to 500-800 calories (depending on your diet and current exercise routine). Inflammation in your body will be reduced along with aches & pain, and so much more!
Don’t just read about it. See for yourself! Try your first treatment at Epic Wellness NW in Medford, OR today!